Welcome to the South Okanagan
Home to Canada’s warmest climate and home to Canada’s warmest lake
Home to Canada’s Wine Capital
Home to acres of orchards and vineyards
Home to Canada’s only Desert
Home to world-class golf courses and world-class ski hills
Home to Fairview Highlands
The immediate uses for the property that exist today include but not limited to:
- A large single estate property with vineyards, orchards and rangeland.
- Selling off titles separately creating multiple estate acreages.
- Further subdividing the larger parcels to create additional estate lots.
- Moving forward with vineyards and/or orchards on the lower agriculturally receptive land while putting a master plan together for all or a portion of the remaining acreage.
- The present RA zoning uses include educational facilities, equestrian centre, forestry, natural resource extraction, outdoor recreation, packing, processing and storage of farm and off-farm products, single detached dwelling, veterinary establishments along with additional secondary uses. The RA zoning bylaw is available upon request.
Fairview Highlands where the possibilities for tomorrow are limited only by your imagination and time:
- A winery whose location could and would rival any of not only the 40+ Wineries in the local area but surpass most if not all.
- Estate lots coupled with cluster housing and/or a Vintner’s village
To this agent's knowledge, the largest land assembly presently available in the South Okanagan. The land is "not" in the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR). It is a land acquisition that is presently being rented out as pasture to a neighboring rancher.
It is located within the South Okanagan Similkameen Regional District and accessed off Fairview Road leaving West from Oliver.
Site area: 1,151.5 acres (7 titles)
Zoning: Resource Area Zone (RA)